Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First bit of snow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's just weather lol

If it's too hot take layers off if it's too cold put layers on

Drink plenty whatever the weather and just get out there and crack on

It doesn't really bother me what the weather is except the heat was a bit much this year every day for ages.. just got a bit monotonous

Just looked outside, nice heavy frost overnight, freezing outside for this time of year, just found my thermal top and winter socks if it gets too warm I'll take my fleece off, key is lots of thin layers, if you get too hot take a layer off, too cold add a layer. I prefer cold to heat, apart From the pain in cold hands for the first hour until they go a bit numb/get used to it

What have you guys used to insulate the back of the van? (If anything)

I’ve been looking at getting some of that self-adhesive bubble foil.

Any suggestions?

Just looked outside, nice heavy frost overnight, freezing outside for this time of year, just found my thermal top and winter socks if it gets too warm I'll take my fleece off, key is lots of thin layers, if you get too hot take a layer off, too cold add a layer. I prefer cold to heat, apart From the pain in cold hands for the first hour until they go a bit numb/get used to it
Got my cold weather boots on so no worries 

I feel fine whatever the weather as long as my feet are warm

Once they get cold it's game over

Back