Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flawed liquidator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I always use soft rubber. I was using the 12" liquidator and then moved up to the 14" liquidator and what a difference in speed. Might try a 16" liquidator to see if it makes a difference on the big windows. The contour pro plus handle made all the difference to me and now have two of them. 

I always use soft rubber. I was using the 12" liquidator and then moved up to the 14" liquidator and what a difference in speed. Might try a 16" liquidator to see if it makes a difference on the big windows. The contour pro plus handle made all the difference to me and now have two of them. 
Does the handle help because of light pressure when using the liquidator ? 

Does the handle help because of light pressure when using the liquidator ? 

You must be new to the forum. I watched the guy on utube show the set up and nearly everyone uses it now. You buy an ettore Contour pro plus handle for £30 and fit a 14" Liquidator channel with soft rubber on it and you will never look back. That is the best combination for doing trad cleaning.

Biggest I use is 14" also got 10"(my normal use) adapted 8"channel for couple of big jobs I do,adapted 6"channel for small openings,georgion,narrow panes etc, and 10" fliq for pole work.I personally do not do much commercial so no need for larger than 14" and longer channels equals more control issues when turning I think.

Biggest I use is 14" also got 10"(my normal use) adapted 8"channel for couple of big jobs I do,adapted 6"channel for small openings,georgion,narrow panes etc, and 10" fliq for pole work.I personally do not do much commercial so no need for larger than 14" and longer channels equals more control issues when turning I think.

I used the 12" all the time and then one day moved up to the 14" and never went back to the 12" even for small panes where i use my 10". I always use unger or gg3 liquid so any streaks evaporate, never had one complaint till i went over to wfp. Didn't know how to use it so i'm back to trad with no complaints, happy days.

You must be new to the forum. I watched the guy on utube show the set up and nearly everyone uses it now. You buy an ettore Contour pro plus handle for £30 and fit a 14" Liquidator channel with soft rubber on it and you will never look back. That is the best combination for doing trad cleaning.
Ye haven't looked through all old posts yet but I do have a 10" liquidator and fliq rarely use it though as it seems to work on some windows not others and you have to be quite regimented IV found what rubber do you use the RAZR red is what most seem to used but looks like mixed feedback and is the contour Pro plus really worth £30 compared if I already have the moerman handle ? 

I used the 12" all the time and then one day moved up to the 14" and never went back to the 12" even for small panes where i use my 10". I always use unger or gg3 liquid so any streaks evaporate, never had one complaint till i went over to wfp. Didn't know how to use it so i'm back to trad with no complaints, happy days.
I wfp with backpack on trolley for tops, but Trad bottoms...best of both worlds....and Tradding bottoms is a selling point...number of times potential enquiries ask "do you use one of those pole things", and I get the job when telling them I do for tops for safety and Trad bottoms

On my 14" i have the early moerman swivel handle in static position that I bought 3 years ago I think, its superceded by the combinator handle I think...but works for me as for the other channels moerman bi component normal handles...and excelerator handle on my 10" fliq for pole work

Ye haven't looked through all old posts yet but I do have a 10" liquidator and fliq rarely use it though as it seems to work on some windows not others and you have to be quite regimented IV found what rubber do you use the RAZR red is what most seem to used but looks like mixed feedback and is the contour Pro plus really worth £30 compared if I already have the moerman handle ? 

Forget about the £30 and buy the handle because its spring loaded so the angle of attack can be any degrees. Most have recommended cleaning spots yellow rubber but any soft rubber will do. If you trad then you need the contour pro plus handle and 14" liquidator channel because there's no detailing.

Latest Posts

Back