Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

flyers/leaflets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Same round here mate. It's not that hard to start up, it's hard work but that is all. Having said that I pumped my life savings into this. Had I started with £200 and a Fiat punto things might have been more difficult ?

I made a few bob this week with two roof cleans but it was hard work. In bed all day with flu/cold thing that's going about. Had it weeks and cant seem to shift it. Spent £180 on new 1500mm turbo lance which arrives Monday from Rutland Pumps, think i'm there best customer.

D2OJXcbWsAUiiKo.jpg

Couldn't you have just repaired the old turbo lance? Fit new nozzles?

One of the threads on the twin has snapped off so I cant screw the nozzle on the end. The reason I want the long one is to see if I can bend it and nearly do half of both sides by sitting on the ridge then the bottom half standing on the ladder. Its all in its infancy at the moment but if there is a simple quick way to do it, I will find it. Here's a photo of my new one I received today.

tt1.jpg

Back