Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

For those that read

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The likes of herbert and koontz give me more nightmares than working for Rafa! /emoticons/tongue.png I'm more of a crime, who dunnit / thriller type.
Some years back I did read James Clavells 'Shogun' as well as 'King Rat' both superb reads and well worth while.
If your into crime you should read WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO. by doctor Judy Wood,its about what really happened on 911 the twin towers its mind blowing she explains it all on youtube just type in dr judy wood where did the towers go youtube. everyone should watch this imo,

Have you read the follow up books to "the girl with the dragon tatoo" @Green Pro Clean Ltd ? something like "the girl who played with fire" and "the girl who kicked the hornets nest". Both really good.
I have all the movies @jamiesmack in the original Sweedish subtitled. I only just finished book one and tonight after I finish 39 steps I will probably download part 2 The Girl Who Played With Fire.

If your into crime you should read WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO. by doctor Judy Wood,its about what really happened on 911 the twin towers its mind blowing she explains it all on youtube just type in dr judy wood where did the towers go youtube. everyone should watch this imo,
I did actually live in in Manhattan during 9/11 and also had a friend whom was a lawyer with the U.S. Marine corps and was working at the Pentagon on 9/11 so I know full well where the towers went (not the conspiracy versions, the actual truth) I do also believe without question that the U.S. government, CIA, DOJ, Homeland, etc were probably involved to quite a large degree, but that's a story for another thread.

Rats was my first gore book ever ... hooked ever since on herbert king koontz etc. How you finding 11/23/63 @simon
Sent from my GT-I9195 using Window Cleaning Forums
its great, i normally have 1 book by the bed & 1 book in the bog -- old old habit - but now im reading 11/23/63 in both its a cant wait to start reading again book, which is great cos i sort of went off stephen king -apart from the dark tower series- for ages

did you ever try herbert van thals pan book of horror series

I did some years back read 'It' Some years back, great read, also love The Shining, book and movie, never got into his other books and his other movies were awful as he insists on directing them himself.

I know he's revered in the literary world but I think he should stick to that and leave directing to those that can.

I have all the movies @jamiesmack in the original Sweedish subtitled. I only just finished book one and tonight after I finish 39 steps I will probably download part 2 The Girl Who Played With Fire.

I did actually live in in Manhattan during 9/11 and also had a friend whom was a lawyer with the U.S. Marine corps and was working at the Pentagon on 9/11 so I know full well where the towers went (not the conspiracy versions, the actual truth) I do also believe without question that the U.S. government, CIA, DOJ, Homeland, etc were probably involved to quite a large degree, but that's a story for another thread.
Yes i also believe all the above were involved to a large degree,if you know the actual truth it would make a very interesting thread indeed. for me its the reason it was done i find the most disturbing and so many innocent people around the world were killed all the conspiracy theories i have come across ALL say these people were involved but like you say thats another thread

I did some years back read 'It' Some years back, great read, also love The Shining, book and movie, never got into his other books and his other movies were awful as he insists on directing them himself.

I know he's revered in the literary world but I think he should stick to that and leave directing to those that can.
couldn't agree more although i hated the shining film, the book was the first i' read of his & it blew me away, the stand is also a great read but he turned it into a cringeworthy mini series & acted in it , oh dear lol

although i hated the shining film
I was rather young when I saw the Shining, it was the first psychological thriller I had seen I think, scared the cr*p out of me, saw Jaws around the same time, that scared the cra* out of me also however since then I have clocked more than 1400 hours of dive time and love watching Jaws. One of those 'goto' movies when I cant decide what to watch, never gets old. In fact I think I will add it to my Kindle book library.

The likes of herbert and koontz give me more nightmares than working for Rafa! /emoticons/tongue.png I'm more of a crime, who dunnit / thriller type.
Some years back I did read James Clavells 'Shogun' as well as 'King Rat' both superb reads and well worth while.
simon kernick is a good crime thiller writer he's english as well

I was rather young when I saw the Shining, it was the first psychological thriller I had seen I think, scared the cr*p out of me, saw Jaws around the same time, that scared the cra* out of me also however since then I have clocked more than 1400 hours of dive time and love watching Jaws. One of those 'goto' movies when I cant decide what to watch, never gets old. In fact I think I will add it to my Kindle book library.
jaws was belting, one of the only films i've ever really jumped at

Back