Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Frames when it's raining heavy.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I take Ibruprofen 400 if I have any aches or rsi but they do say it causes ulcers. In the end we all need to work.
Yea i dont think there are many medicines which dont have side affects. It also affects your sperm count i have heard. I avoid pills where i can but sometimes we aren’t left with much other choice! Chiropractors are good because in my case they actually start solving the issues, whereas painkillers only mask them, and they aren’t good for your kidneys or liver

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Cbd is great from what I have heard from people using it

For me it works but just trying to find the right amount to take and the correct percentage, But if you have longterm health issues like my wife she is finding it's not working for her with what we are using at the moment, but she has had a rough week and she estimates for the higher dose stuff might have to spend £50.00 a month ?

I’m going to try the CBD oil today. I’m fully confident in my chiropractor but need something to see me through between sessions.

I would go to the chiropractor more if i could afford it but i would seriously need to up the rates on the windows ?

I hope it works & gets me off these crappy anti inflammatorys the doctor gave me which dont seem to do a thing

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Just thought I'd run this and see what others do.  When there's loads of water on the frames and your frame cloths get soaked through at a crazy rate when cleaning the frames;  what do you guys do?  The only think i can think of is running an old blade across the sill but the rest of the frames can still be pretty wet!  Hate having a mountain of frame cloths at the end of just one heavy rainy day!
I wring out my frame cloth when necessary or swap it, frame cloths isn,t the problem...it is the detailing cloths that you want to be concerned with, you cannot detail the glass with a wet cloth or scrim!!

Back