Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner blue nylon brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It arrived today just couldn't under stand the fact it stated blue nylon like it was something different. Goof brush though very light.

The medium soft is very much like the medium so wonder what the new blue nylon goons be like?

I ordered a few things from Gardner the other day. Thought id try this blue brush head. I tried it but Sorry its not for me. I found it was a waste of time if you come to some bird mess or some snail trails.

I get on well with it use on plastic cleans seems to remove all the dirt and bird ? mess that’s with hot water but have used with cold and seems good
I'm running cold. It just seemed hard work. It feels nice soft on the glass but just taking a lot longer to move bird mess and slug trails. To when the other brush heads from Gardner I use seem to move it a lot quicker. We only use Gardner and we are happy with the products. Just the blue one is not for me.

Great idea let’s light up window cleaning lit can get boring if you let it .Put lights on the pole would extend the working day!!??
Yeah, make it like a lightsabor :love:?

s-l500.png

Latest Posts

Back