Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Im Bored, Whats Ur Tds Of Your Snow? Lol

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

just been out, colected some snow that hasnt been on the ground and melted it, checked its tds.

our snow here is 009ppm !

Somewhere between 0 and 999, you might be bored but snookers on! And when that's done I've copious episodes of murder she wrote and mission impossible to watch, and don't get me started on star trek! ( Actually, do! ) /emoticons/smile.png

Somewhere between 0 and 999' date=' you might be bored but snookers on! And when that's done I've copious episodes of murder she wrote and mission impossible to watch, and don't get me started on star trek! ( Actually, do! ) /emoticons/smile.png[/quote']lol cant you just test it to prove it might be between 0 and 999! lol

lol i was to impatient to wait for it to melt so had it in a container and put hot water around the outside of it to melt it quicker! lol
I cant afford hot water not on a windys wages lol

just don't let the wife catch u doing it I got a right funny look then when I explained what and why I was doing it she just laughed called me a geek and walked away

Looks like i am lucky at the moment lovery day up until lunchtime the rained for a couple of hours the nice weather again

Back