Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

When Is A Good Time To Put Your Prices Up?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've been going 12 years now & not put my prices up for the last 4 years I'm going to put them all up in april £1/£2 each job. To be fair most of my customers say is it still the same price!! some have even put themselves up.. /emoticons/smile.png i have a good relationship with most of my customers always stop for a tea and a 5 minute chat hey that's why we work for ourselves easy life love it /emoticons/smile.png

Mine are going up around feb/march.. Maybe £1 rise for everyone under £10, and £2 for people £10+

Recession or not, if they can't afford it they can get someone else.. I'm now at the point where I don't mind losing/dropping people cos it will only give me some time to replace with bigger better paying work

Joe Blog’s Window Cleaning

Date: 2013

Dear Sir

I am writing with regard to prices for the forthcoming season for our window cleaning service.

We have been forced once more to look at cost as we are facing increases on equipment and fuel cost. The increase has been kept as low as possible £----. The new price will come into effect when you have your window cleaned after 1st January 2013.

Thank you for your continued support and we look forwards to continuing to supply our service in the future.

Yours sincerely

Name:

I started wheelie bin cleaning 7 years ago at £3 per bin, im still at that price, ive obviously got increased costs but ive just accepted absorbing them as im making a good living at that price, the day i aint bhappy with my earnings is the day i put price up.

Back