Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

getting paid,when collecting is not an option!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Its when they dont leave a reference on the online banking like £15 has been transferred but who the hell is it from lol. I always tell them make sure you put your name on the reference this is what I end up with...
BBP £15 - window cleaning (yeah but who are you).
oh, of course its mine joshua....just send it back to me....yes i havent done many yet so i will overstate how important that is when i start the push to convert....oh and its just great when out shopping and you bump into a custy who says hello and you havent a clue which house they are from:confused:

I don't do collection at all and never did . All my customers either leave cheque / cash under doormat or BACs . If they forget to leave the envelop then I only collect next month . If the customer "forgets" to leave the payment for more than 3 months I don't contact them again

Hi,when i started my round was really easy to pop out in the evening and collect payments,now my rounds much bigger its becoming increasingly difficult to do so.

Any thoughts on alternative ways of being paid please?

GOCARDLESS

Hi,when i started my round was really easy to pop out in the evening and collect payments,now my rounds much bigger its becoming increasingly difficult to do so.

Any thoughts on alternative ways of being paid please?
Hi, just start getting your customers to leave money in a certain are in the garden for you ,text them the night before you go

yeh i am trying to train them at the moment...i have three new ones on tuesday and if they are not in or somebody doesnt leave the money....i gonna do a runner...

one woman is great she even sends me the email with the dates she wants me and i know the money is always there..

i was driving home after picking the daughter up from the station and did a rapid u turn as i saw the private reg of a custy who owes me twice and i chased her towards her house....she bloomin parked up just short of her house and so i went and turned around and waited for her....and when i went back past her she had gone inside for a natter...grrrr...

two owing nearby and have been about four times no luck...some people dont live in thier houses.../emoticons/sad.png

Back