Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Go Cardless VAT

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have stopped encouraging new customers to use gc,     I will be getting flyers printed requesting them to use Bacs  or D.D.   otherwise I will have to pass the new added prices onto there bill.      Just means reminding them to pay there bacs  via text messaging
We are all different, I sacked off flyers and double sided payment cards as the take up was pitiful over the years, for me GC it's as simple as peas no GC before the first clean is due no window clean those that want my services sign up in a crack 

Mate, if it helps, Squeegee are going to be implementing auto payment recorder for BACs payments. Using the new open banking software you can give the app access to read all incoming transactions and then assign them to the correct person. No idea about the details, you may need to manually assign each one to start so Squeegee knows, but it will make it a lot easier to keep track of payments when using Bacs, then simply remind those who flag as still owning. Just a thought if GoCardless taking the mic with new prices!
I know this was a little while back, but if this was implemented it'd be great. Where did you hear of it? Can't find mention anywhere on squeegee website

I have stopped encouraging new customers to use gc,     I will be getting flyers printed requesting them to use Bacs  or D.D.   otherwise I will have to pass the new added prices onto there bill.      Just means reminding them to pay there bacs  via text messaging
I just post a card through their door with the amount and bank details of how to pay. I do 3 in flats and all I do is text them after I'm finished. Never had a problem but I only have 80 customer and 20 in a care home.

Mate, if it helps, Squeegee are going to be implementing auto payment recorder for BACs payments. Using the new open banking software you can give the app access to read all incoming transactions and then assign them to the correct person. No idea about the details, you may need to manually assign each one to start so Squeegee knows, but it will make it a lot easier to keep track of payments when using Bacs, then simply remind those who flag as still owning. Just a thought if GoCardless taking the mic with new prices!
Do you happen to know when this might be happening or where to find any future info ? 

Back