Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

GoCardless Tip & Tricks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Most successful sign up method?

• Text with link

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Email link

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Website payment page

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Windows cleaned slips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the doorstep in person

• Letter explaining new method

• Total voters
Go cardless is a great tool and an Assett to mine and your business.
But I don’t understand a lot of windys latest decisions to push everyone and be 100% GC. ?
I understand your frustrations in getting paid on time.
My analogy is:-
1. Customers come out and stuff cash in my hand before I have started. Happy days.
2. Customers who pay by bacs and money is my account in 2-3 days or even on same day before I have even uploaded my worksheets
3. Customers are on GC and payment around 5 days.

So I would never sack off a good paying customer where I can get paid faster than GoCardless.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Can't agree with that unfortunately. 

Then you have to check you account account for whose paid and who hasn't. If they're all on GC, you know each and every single time what's what and who's paid etc. 

Build the business like you're gonna sell it.

Is there a way to stop the link I’m texting my customers from timing out. I send them the link and if they don’t do it straight away or at least before I’ve logged into Go Cardless the link times out and they get this View attachment 14023

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
The link isn't supposed to time out. I've had the exact same link since I started on GC. maybe they typed it wrong?

Back