Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Todays Job, Paths And Windows For Some Flats.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Donny

My man Derek spent all day cleaning round these flats and cleaning the windows, got this job the other day during canvassing ,

All windows monthly £84

Powerwashing paths and patio area at back off flats £250 every 6 months

Happy days, the owners were happy with the job. windows and frames took 2and half hours for a first clean but came up great, should be quicker from now on, fthe building is t shaped so a good few more windows at the back

View attachment 1965

View attachment 1966

View attachment 1281

View attachment 1282

Nope he powerwashed the frames and windows first too get the worst off then he cleaned the windows with pure water after, my own brilliant idea as they were minging lol

Hopefully you did it from a distance! Or the pressure will blow the seals!!

That said, I did a deep clean on my parents conservatory the other day, and because they have a crappy little karcher that is about the size of a big lunchbox I used it to blast the frames clean (from a bit of a distance) and nothing bad has happened so far, they didnt leak or blow or etc. wouldnt have done it on a custys house but..

Youse must have **** windows " down south" , we have been cleaning down houses for years and not one blown seal or anything, im sure youse know by now i clean lots off roofs , the house needs a good wash down after usually, course we dont go close up too the frames but unless they are wooden frames we give em a good blast with a 40 degree nozzle, thats the important part, ive cleaned fasia and soffit and connies and caravans up here for years , not one single issue, the building regs in Scotland are much tighter than England due too our more inclement weather, up here a hoose must be wind and water tight otherwise it will fall apart in nae time,ive been stationed in England and saw first hand the poorer quality,honestly i cannae figure out why youse think you will blow seals on modern upvc , use the old common sense, dont use a turbo , do use a 40 degree nozzle, ive also got a car wash lance for cleaning fascia and soffits with some Autosmart injected through the powerwasher, takes half the time off wfp and does a better job /emoticons/biggrin.png

What about if a moose gets loose about the hoose?

It sounds like you know what you are doing /emoticons/tongue.png

Got any links to the car wash lance and Autosmart product you use Donny.

ive also got a car wash lance for cleaning fascia and soffits with some Autosmart injected through the powerwasher, takes half the time off wfp and does a better job /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm just of out now to do a little pressure washing job so wish me luck as I might need it due to the amount of rain we have had the last 24 hours

Driveway should be fine for drainage but it's the back of the house that might be a problem as if the grass & boarders are already saturated in water then they might end up with a swimming pool instead of nice clean paving /emoticons/biggrin.png

After inspection I could not do the back today due to all the rain we had so just done the block paved drive + old boy next door wanted his done aswell. Chiching /emoticons/biggrin.png

Here are some during pics as I need to go back to re-sand so did not bother with after pics.

View attachment 1967

View attachment 1968

Also was approched by 2 other ppl wanting quotes while I was working. So as I wanted some of the muck to drain before bagging up I poped out to give them both a quote and got those other two booked in aswell

Happy Day's /emoticons/smile.png

/emoticons/biggrin.png Good job, ye, for higher work we get on our ladder, or now i can use wfp and autusmart on a sill brush

Thanks Donny /emoticons/wink.png

Gets home and the wife had taken a call for a gutter clearing & cleaning job. That also has now been booked in so all in all a very productive day for me. /emoticons/smile.png

Back