Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Greetings from Medway

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ian Rickard

Hi all,
I’ve just joined the forum and just starting up in the industry.

Big change for me as I’ve been an IT services company owner for many years, but unfortunately my business has stalled in the last two years. A friend of mine started window cleaning about 14 months ago, which was a change of industry for him too, and after spending time cleaning with him he helped train me and now I’m starting up for myself as a one man band.

Looking forward to learning for you time served guys and hopefully I can give a bit back too.

Have a great week ahead.

Hi all,

Big change for me as I’ve been an IT services company owner for many years, but unfortunately my business has stalled in the last two years. A friend of mine started window cleaning about 14 months ago, which was a change of industry for him too, and after spending time cleaning with him he helped train me and now I’m starting up for myself as a one man band.

Looking forward to learning for you time served guys and hopefully I can give a bit back too.

Have a great week

Hi all,

Have a great week ahead.
Welcome mate, loads of great advice on here. Good luck in your new venture.

Latest Posts

Back