Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grippa tank

• Thread starter Deleted member 11517
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

Deleted member 11517

Hey all just purchased a di resin vessel they showed it to be a spectrum vessel on there site same model codes too. I asked for it to come with 1/4 connectors for my ro system. Firstly it came with 3/8 and secondly they've sent a different vessel out noyi is the brand I know there all made in China but this actually states it on it logo. Lol

I've phoned them to try and sort this but it's like nobody wants to deal with either problem

Has anybody else had any problem with the company

Hey all just purchased a di resin vessel they showed it to be a spectrum vessel on there site same model codes too. I asked for it to come with 1/4 connectors for my ro system. Firstly it came with 3/8 and secondly they've sent a different vessel out noyi is the brand I know there all made in China but this actually states it on it logo. Lol

I've phoned them to try and sort this but it's like nobody wants to deal with either problem

Has anybody else had any problem with the company
Maybe its the time of year because everyone is busy. I usually send them an email. Maybe they could send you a couple of reducers to fit into the 3/8 connectors.

Maybe its the time of year because everyone is busy. I usually send them an email. Maybe they could send you a couple of reducers to fit into the 3/8 connectors.
They're rushed off their feet at the moment. I'm waiting for hot water on one van, speed liner on the other. Booked and paid back in March for a booking running over the end of the month and into June. The next free space was at the end of June.

They're rushed off their feet at the moment. I'm waiting for hot water on one van, speed liner on the other. Booked and paid back in March for a booking running over the end of the month and into June. The next free space was at the end of June.
Aye, I'm the same. Someone text me to help them over the weekend. I'm booked the rest of the month. Getting repeat jobs now to PW or gutter clear in May and now I'm getting their parents house to do. I've never known it so busy but like always they want it done yesterday.

There sending reducers but it's will have 3 reducers how there doing it 1/2 into 3/8 into 1/4.

I've just bought two 1/2 to 1/4 off amazon.

It's the fact they've sold me a spectrum resin saver and sent a **** brand out that stings me.

I stated that they should sort that out either change the product codes and pictures or put a lime in saying your paying full wack for a cheap brand if we don't stock the one you want

There sending reducers but it's will have 3 reducers how there doing it 1/2 into 3/8 into 1/4.

I've just bought two 1/2 to 1/4 off amazon.

It's the fact they've sold me a spectrum resin saver and sent a **** brand out that stings me.

I stated that they should sort that out either change the product codes and pictures or put a lime in saying your paying full wack for a cheap brand if we don't stock the one you want
Send it back and ask for your money back, if goods received aren't as described they have to refund you, unless small print states otherwise. If it does it will tell you a lot about the company you're dealing with.

Tbh I just needed a resin vessel to start producing water again. I said I will accept them sending parts I'd they came today. Guess what they didn't so Monday morning its going back. Shocking I fed up now of companies blaming covid for **** service. You've been found out grippa

Grippa's service has always been hit and miss.They have some good products but their customer service isn't all that.
Like saying online they have hose etc in stock so order it for next day and next day email you to say not in stock
No worries as I upgraded to 100m reinforced pole hose for no extra but doesn’t help when your last bit of pole hose has split and waiting for some
Had to do 2 days with just reel hose up the pole

They rely on Oliver too much. They were trying to teach an apprentice but when fully trained they probably leave.
that says a lot i nearly bought a reel off them a few years ago but, something just didn't feel right, luckily my spidey senses told me not to as the feedback for the reels were dire, even second hand ones seem to be hard to sell on, maybe by the way they are going brodex could be pipped of the bottom rung-no pun intended.

that says a lot i nearly bought a reel off them a few years ago but, something just didn't feel right, luckily my spidey senses told me not to as the feedback for the reels were dire, even second hand ones seem to be hard to sell on, maybe by the way they are going brodex could be pipped of the bottom rung-no pun intended.
I have two of their SS reels and they are great. In the beginning they didn't have the right motors and had an awful time. I was first to receive the new remote ones with more powerful motors and they are a dream. Haven't missed a beat in two years, touch wood. I believe its the nature of the business, no one seems to stand out and all suffer in some way. Now I look back and see it was the best thing I done was the full Grippa system. You see folk buy the cold water system and a year later they want to fit the electric reels and then comes the hot water. I studied all the folk on the forum who were doing exceptionally well and decide to copy them, now I know why. I'm in a lucky position that I have repeat business and can bump up the price of new enquires. Not getting about half of them when once I got them all.

Like saying online they have hose etc in stock so order it for next day and next day email you to say not in stock
No worries as I upgraded to 100m reinforced pole hose for no extra but doesn’t help when your last bit of pole hose has split and waiting for some
Had to do 2 days with just reel hose up the pole
You should have asked.I probably had some spare here.

Oliver is a likeable guy and genuinely wants to the best by his customers.I have no doubt without him they would have lost a lot of peoples business years ago.
Absolutely, he knows his stuff. I reckon there is to many variables in building systems and that's the reason some fold. A bit like the building trade, something not built correct, they don't get paid, employees leave and company goes bust. Airline industry is the same. The degree that receives the most salary at the beginning is statistics, now I know why.

Back