Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Grippa tank

• Thread starter Deleted member 11517
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

Are you getting a Webasto heater fitted?
Sorry Scottish, only just spotted this.

I've ordered speed liner and some door cards for my Doblo.

A 2 man diesel heater upgrade for my Dispatch. Along with some pull out roller guides, storage boxes for the top of the tank, polypropylene lining kit, some door cards with storage and a few other smaller bits.

Totalled to just over 8k. Unfortunately they are yet to give me a date. They initially told me mid may, this became the 24th - 30th. The Dispatch is in the bodyshop for the back doors to be sprayed on the 30th which has thrown up a problem.

I know they will get there in the end. I also know they aren't doing this to rip me off. The products are great but someone was due to call me back on Monday, I chased it on Tuesday and still no call.

Sorry Scottish, only just spotted this.

I've ordered speed liner and some door cards for my Doblo.

A 2 man diesel heater upgrade for my Dispatch. Along with some pull out roller guides, storage boxes for the top of the tank, polypropylene lining kit, some door cards with storage and a few other smaller bits.

Totalled to just over 8k. Unfortunately they are yet to give me a date. They initially told me mid may, this became the 24th - 30th. The Dispatch is in the bodyshop for the back doors to be sprayed on the 30th which has thrown up a problem.

I know they will get there in the end. I also know they aren't doing this to rip me off. The products are great but someone was due to call me back on Monday, I chased it on Tuesday and still no call.
Its a great heater, you can get it serviced of run it into the ground. To keep the two year warranty then you need to get it serviced each year. Make sure you get a few signs on your van say "Hot water cleans better than cold" I will take a photo of mine and download it.

Its a great heater, you can get it serviced of run it into the ground. To keep the two year warranty then you need to get it serviced each year. Make sure you get a few signs on your van say "Hot water cleans better than cold" I will take a photo of mine and download it.
One of the vans will only have cold. I've just booked for my signage on the Dispatch to be redone. Going simpler. it will just have the company logo and contact details. The company name has "window cleaning" in it. Thats all people need to know in my opinion.

One of the vans will only have cold. I've just booked for my signage on the Dispatch to be redone. Going simpler. it will just have the company logo and contact details. The company name has "window cleaning" in it. Thats all people need to know in my opinion.
My customers ask me why steam coming from there windows when I clean them. I say I use hot water and show them the sign and they agree hot cleans better than cold. I studied one of the best window cleaning companies in the UK Preen + Clean - Window Cleaners and Gutter Clearing they seem to have everthing inplace.

I have always went on this assumption of following the best to see if it also works for me and it seems to be paying off because we are both telling the same story. It all comes down to the law of physics. fwiw

Back