Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter Hedgehog "Keep Your Gutters Clean All Year around" (They Say)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah, but with the Progutter tools you can work from one place and not have to move the ladder and also reach up to the valleys on dormers etc. Each to their own but I think the Progutter tools are ace.
one thing I hate about the pro gutter is when I'm up the ladder (in the middle of the gutter line) I start to the right pull all the **** towards me then I have to unscrew the pro gutter tool and screw it on the other way to do the left side of where I am dunno why but it pisses me off doing that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Really only takes 30 seconds to do though but I know what you mean, wish there was a double end expandable pole with figments each end. But again it's only saving 30 seconds of time.

Hard doing it as well as I always think I'm going to fall off lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The care centre I did had the plastic grates in every section of guttering, each and everyone was wrapped in moss and grass roots, explained at the time I will be ripping them out and wouldn't be replacing. Horrible pointless bloody things which cause more blockages than if just left alone, and sold to the worriers when given the silver tongue approach by the salesmen!
Those grates are terrible! Last house I did with them in I made the owner go up and rip them out before I cleared them out, once removed there was hardly much left to get out as most was webbed in between those grates, he was another 'worrier' type that got sold them as a add on when he had new gutters, they ended up in his bin.

Gutters best left to do what they are designed to do.

Back