Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter & Soffit Jobs Today.

James

Anyone else got a few of these bad boys to do today? I actually prefer doing these sometimes, makes a change from cleaning them windows! Nice little earners too /emoticons/biggrin.png

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Oh but I do good money in them but prefer nice simple windows LOL. Lazy really.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

D

Deleted member 84

got 5 bungalows and 2 houses to do tomorrow, hate them lol, have a firned helping tomorrow

R

Ryan

I hate them what sort of prices do u charge for them james ? average house 40-50-60 ?

iv had 3 full conservatory cleans this week spent around hr or 2 on each 1 good earners to and i enjoy them :] look mint after to lol :]

mr shine

i like facia and soffit cleans handy money especially using the telescopic lance with powerwasher i find it twice as fast than using wfp what chemical are you lads using to clean them

James

I hate them what sort of prices do u charge for them james ? average house 40-50-60 ?

iv had 3 full conservatory cleans this week spent around hr or 2 on each 1 good earners to and i enjoy them :] look mint after to lol :]
It could be any one of those prices buddy, but they do take longer than window cleans so you can charge abit more /emoticons/wink.png

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?v2oz5q

Hated them when I was trad and had to do them off the ladder. Hated conny roofs too, so much so that I dropped a couple of houses that kept pestering me to do the conny roof, just couldn't face doing it. Now I have wfp I find them a breeze doing them from the ground. I made an old pole into a sprayer pole that reaches the gutters and facias, it's made the cleaning so much easier. I still can't bring myself to charge what I should though. I earn less on them than on the windows.

GMcleaning

i do them trad, off a ladder with cloths, and i still quite enjoy them, lol. i like the before and after effect and the customers reaction to how well they come up

lee.h

somehow i have two full houses to do next week, well happy about it actually , done my mother in laws this evning to practise haha.

only problem is the missus is fancying the entire house done too! lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock