Gutter Vac Poles

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by Tuffers, Dec 12, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Right, I'm sick of my alloy poles. They are too heavy and they flop around and don't seem that secure when there are 3 or 4 poles all connected. Anyone else find this happens when using alloy poles? So, I'm thinking of getting some carbon poles. For those of you that use carbon, do they flop around like alloy and is it worth paying £££'s for them. I've just spent 3 1/2 hours clearing and I'm knackered. I probably do no more than one vac job a month and can't decided if spending the dosh is justified.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Dont know the prices but The Cleaning Warehouse has just got in their Carbon Gutter poles, I know they are always competitive on prices

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Yes Tuffers mine are the same. The top one always feel it's gonna fall off & comes loose. And yes there heavy but as I only do about 5/6 a month & only between October & February I gonna persevere

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Not on their website yet green.

5. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Yeah, even when the clamp is fully tightened the poles rock all over the shop. I nearly chucked the whole lot in the hedge today, blockages galore from oak leaves :mad:

6. Tarby

Tarby Newcomer

I've used 38mm Carbon which were ok ish and 50mm alloy, but can't seperate the damn things when clamped, had to snap one to get it back in the van lol... Anybody else have that problem?

Going to invest £500 on 40ft of 50mm Carbon poles in the New year as use them often.

7. Jimroot

Jimroot Guru

The Gardiner ones are solid... For one a month I think I'd just do ladder jobs though TBH unless you can charge accordingly to pay for them, they should last a few years so might be viable having said that

8. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

Bishy was looking at some ultra lite alli poles he said there allmost as good as carbon!! mite b wrth a look Tuffers :cool:

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Got a link tenchy?

10. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ive just fb him he will sort a link out m8 he a top guy :)

Advertisement