Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello windies, loving the euros

WCF

Help Support WCF:

One thing to remember... it's not coming home until they've won.

It's just another game of lame ball kicking so don't get wound up like a coiled spring then spend all day tomorrow drying your eyes if they lose
I think you were right APW. People are wound up, but it's not lasted a day. The driving this week has been awful. I can only put it down. To a Euro hangover 

I have to say I thought they did well in the tournament, beating Germany was great & didn't lose a single game in 90 minutes. Unfortunately just came up short in final & didn't play that well either.

Looking forward to world cup next year in November! That team will be stronger & more experienced but added pressure

I have to say I thought they did well in the tournament, beating Germany was great & didn't lose a single game in 90 minutes. Unfortunately just came up short in final & didn't play that well either.

Looking forward to world cup next year in November! That team will be stronger & more experienced but added pressure
Yip, you're right, expectations will be high. The press will pile the pressure on.....

Most sports can be chuckled at if we think about it enough : professional football~a load of massively over paid posers rolling around the ground crying about a slightly bruised shin, golf~"a good walk wasted" , rugby~a game played by large men with odd shaped balls, and my own sport of kayaking~a leisure activity enjoyed at the weekends by groups of men in rubber skirts and neoprene gimp suits, for instance.

All good fun. ?

Most sports can be chuckled at if we think about it enough : professional football~a load of massively over paid posers rolling around the ground crying about a slightly bruised shin, golf~"a good walk wasted" , rugby~a game played by large men with odd shaped balls, and my own sport of kayaking~a leisure activity enjoyed at the weekends by groups of men in rubber skirts and neoprene gimp suits, for instance.

All good fun. ?
I tried kayaking a few years ago whilst on holiday in Pembrokeshire. It looked like good fun, looking down from a walk on the cliffs above. I had to lie down in a darkened room for a few hours after trying it. It hadn't occurred to me that you could get sea sick on a kayak! ?

Latest Posts

Back