Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Are The Most Amount of Enquiries You've Had in a Week?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Wow that's good going!

Probably about 3 in a week for me! And that's woth a page 1 ranking website!

I only get mithering arseyholes...:rofl:

new one to quote yesterday...

text back min charge a tenner...

gone away....

one off rental clean big four bed last week...

twenty five...

gone away...

one off fascia clean...Ive done the bottoms she said...

gone away...

cheapie too busy at mo anyway so they can all

go away...and mither someone else../emoticons/biggrin.png

probs three a week and then none a week and then one a week and then none a week...

or some arseyhole today whilst cheapie was trying to sleep...

annoyed because he couldnt recline his seat cause water barrels in his way...

how much to clean my gutters out...?

yeh I gave him my card and did a runner..

23 degrees too hot for cheapie..

Get your mate frank to help you out as I'm sure he will do a good **** up for free /emoticons/biggrin.png

I've had 13 since yesterday. 12 via website and 1 walk up. I'm in a right pickle, me head's going to explode :confused:

usually get 5 a week

my boomtime was about three yrs ago when i was still doin a lot of leafletting and Facebook adverts was in its infancy, i used to handle a dozen or more new job enquiries week in week out.

me get lots of Enqiureis. Why did you walk in my house with the muddy boots on why did you trample my flowers why did you knocks the bird bath exetra. Me is clumsy frank,

Don't know as I'm rarely answering my phone anymore. That sounds so smug (& apologies if anyone is just starting out thinking 'What a txxt!' - alright for some .....).......for what it's worth I've worked mee balls off to be in this position and you can too if you want it.

but it all makes my head hurt as well .......so I do a runner! lol

Had to have a frickin bath with Epsom Salts on Monday night as my body was aching after a big clean........did **** all so took 'a few' ibuprofen which did the trick /emoticons/smile.png

painkillers and captain morgan spiced rum for me tonight seems to be working quite well /emoticons/biggrin.png

Don't know as I'm rarely answering my phone anymore. That sounds so smug (& apologies if anyone is just starting out thinking 'What a txxt!' - alright for some .....).......for what it's worth I've worked mee balls off to be in this position and you can too if you want it.
but it all makes my head hurt as well .......so I do a runner! lol

Had to have a frickin bath with Epsom Salts on Monday night as my body was aching after a big clean........did **** all so took 'a few' ibuprofen which did the trick /emoticons/smile.png

yep went feckin crazy this morn....

trying to get stuck in and off goes the phone text...

and again and again and again...

its around my neck in a case and is a tight fit...its a real pain to keep stopping to answer it...

even managed one phone call whilst poling away with the other hand...

came back to three messages on the answer machine

you cant understand a thing on this answer machine but it turns out to be the same custy...er...during the day...im out at work...

apparently he wanted his windows cleaning as he was having some building work done...what feckin sense does that make?

Yep cnc, some people are just strange.......

Turned up at this woman's house feeling guilty, cap in hand 2 weeks late ..... Knocked door said sorry im late mrs xxxxx I'll crack on and do them now

"No

Don't do them, all the rain we had last week has washed all the dirt off"

Me - ok no probs, just give me a bell when you want them doing (whilst editing her number in my phone as - do not answer !)

(In my head I'm saying) You don't want me to do them in the fecking rain tho do you !

Latest Posts

Back