Help needed

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by moonpig, Nov 14, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. moonpig

moonpig Active Member

hey guys I'm using a grippa tank set up its wicked very powerful light poles but just can't seem to get every little bit of dirt out of the gutters there is always a little bit left in the edges but when I say little I mean not much at all. What would you guys use to get this little bit out or would you be happy with the way they are left ? I know it's hard to say or have a opinion on it with out me posting pics but does anyone else have this problem. I've thought of modding a thin brush with pencil jets in to give them a little scrub after got everything I can out with gutter vac but I might just be over thinking everything and there actually fine.

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Moonpig, to be able to answer you with any degree of accuracy it would be a massive help if you could post a picture of the bits you are talking of so we can see where and advise you properly. Cheers.

3. moonpig

moonpig Active Member

Yes I was thinking that I don't think I have any on my GoPro as I get rid of them after showing custy. I've got one to do Tuesday so will post pics then before and after so you can see what I mean.

4. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

you never get it all out with a vac, but it gets them clear enough to work correctly again. Don't worry about it, or if you do just go up on the ladder after to get the little bits that are stuck on off.

5. moonpig

moonpig Active Member

Yeh i was know no of thing the same hence the reason I was going to mod a wall papering brush to fit on the end of the pole with a pencil jet. The other reason for doing that is customers love a sparking clean gutter. Could even sell that inside clean as a add on ;-) haha

6. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Sorry I thought you were on about gutter clearing not cleaning.

7. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Same happens to me. 3000w and it misses a bit of moss :mad:

8. moonpig

moonpig Active Member

Ahh no trev I was on about gutter clearing but was talking about modding a brush to fit inside the gutter after I have gutter vac it out to get it as white as the outside I always take pics after and in the photos it allways shows up the tiny little bit and 9 times out of 10 the coustomer will allways say oh you have missed a bit.

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Don't take after pics then :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

I've not come by any that want them clean like the outside, don't promise them that higher standard as some will be pigs to do, the idea of a gutter clear is to clear all debris so they work as they should do, the onyl time I wipe out gutters is on connys if I have done the job too quick and have time to kill.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Advertisement