Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I've Only Smoked 2 Ciggys in 3 Days

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What was the name of those mint flavoured cigs in the 1970s
Consulate. My mother switched from Dunhill to consulate and suddenly realized she was going through half as many cigs. Wonder why :rolleyes:

I was on 2 pack of Marlboros ( Luckys or Camels if no Marlboros available) per day for 26 years.

Quitting has made me seriously aggressive. Before if some numpty is being a numpty I just light a smoke and let it go, now I put my tools down and start eolling up my sleeves.

Perhaps I should just have a smoke.

I was going to recommend a proper shop rather than the cheap stuff they sell in corner shops and newsagents.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I've found rainbow vapes online is quite good, buy 4 bottles get 1 free for a 10r

Consulate. My mother switched from Dunhill to consulate and suddenly realized she was going through half as many cigs. Wonder why :rolleyes:
I was on 2 pack of Marlboros ( Luckys or Camels if no Marlboros available) per day for 26 years.

Quitting has made me seriously aggressive. Before if some numpty is being a numpty I just light a smoke and let it go, now I put my tools down and start eolling up my sleeves.

Perhaps I should just have a smoke.
You should have a smoke mate. We can feel your aggression in some of your messages /emoticons/biggrin.png I prescribe 20 Marlboro a day.

Back