Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help with price

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Agree with the comment made about “there may be more to come” if it comes it comes, if it doesn’t it doesn’t, what does it matter as long as you have profited from whats happening “now”.
its the same mistakes people make when under pricing window cleans assuming they will get every house on the street, just on a far more catastrophic scale.

Im still paying dearly on some rounds that were way under priced when we first started business. One round we do has 6 bungalows on it, all next to each other, 3 of which have sizeable connys. currently doing them for £11 and considering the water usage i’m glad it’s only those three!
will still struggle to get them where i need them to be price wise for decades to come as they should be priced at about £25-£30!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I did one FSG yesterday and I can feel it in my shoulder still... Not in a horrific way but I can only imagine what 65 properties would do to you. I know you're WFP but I think I would prefer to do that trad!

It's gonna put some serious wear on your kit if you do it all WFP too. I don't know what pole you use but you need to ensure its a nice light one. I would recommend Gardiners but I'm not sure they would do business with you after you laid into them on Facebook the other week mate... Be careful what bridges you burn!

Oh dear, why what happened?
Nothing major.... Cameron just replied to a post they put saying they need to sort their customer service out. Gardiners pointed out that he doesn’t have an account with them....

To be fair Gardiners are a professional bunch and probably would still do business with him. All I know is if I chose to do 65 houses FSG with a WFP I would be leaning on the support of Gardiners products... just for starters they seem to offer the lightest poles.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back