Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help With Quote For Unusual Job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That has to be an extreme rarity unless the last cleaners ripped them off big Tine lol
you would be supprised what the larger companys charge. most everyday window cleaners dont have the knowlege, training etc for some commercial jobs like the larger companies do and this reason they charge more as they have to use the right people to do the job.

you would be supprised what the larger companys charge. most everyday window cleaners dont have the knowlege, training etc for some commercial jobs like the larger companies do and this reason they charge more as they have to use the right people to do the job.
Yer i can understand I Spose

Thinking in just Gona grab as much commercial as I can

You will find some would tell you if you were too cheap or not and some will even tell you what the other lot charge too. If they don't tell you then simply ask...Mind you some do tell you pork pies too.

No good winning a million pound contract if there is no net profit to be made in it either. /emoticons/biggrin.png

You will find some would tell you if you were too cheap or not and some will even tell you what the other lot charge too. If they don't tell you then simply ask...Mind you some do tell you pork pies too.
No good winning a million pound contract if there is no net profit to be made in it either. /emoticons/biggrin.png
Defo agree, no point boasting how much the contract is, it's all about the profit on the job /emoticons/smile.png

Back