Help!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Neil, Oct 24, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

I have massively underpriced a job few weeks back and no I really don't want to do it , it's a conny roof and the woman is one of them nightmare customers! I do her neighbours windows and most of the road every month and she came out and said can you do mine next time your round with the roof, I don't want to do it! Can anyone help me with how to get out of this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Just say sorry I made a mistake on the price for that job and if you still want it doing it will be xxx amount and will try to fit you in when I can as I'm very busy. I'm sure you will get out of it as of course you will be adding areshole tax on it as well wont you :D

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Will have to try that one smurf, I am too busy at the mo to be fart arseing around on a crappy connie roof! It's a shame I don't have her mobile number because I would txt her rather than call because I can't be arsed with the rubbish she will throw at me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. TolishAPurd

^Pretty much this. There is never any shame in upping the price on a job after a little reflection. They can then take it or leave it. Either way its win win.

Advertisement