Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What brush adapter, brush head etc...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

clarkyb96

I'm just about to buy an SLX pole just wonderd what parts do I choose here is a photo to explain what I mean. ( jets ) adapter, hose , ez stop thing I want to know what parts to choose. Thankyou /emoticons/smile.png
5690b8207951789ecfb669edf0461968.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Get ready for thirty different answers!!!! Mine is, quick lock angle adaptor (type 1) with long swivel gooseneck. Super-lite medium mixed with fan jets, hot water orange pu hose, EZ snap female. Get yourself an aqua-adapter too and a tap adaptor with rectus 21 female/6mm or 8 mm barb for your hose reel (eBay). The EZ snap connector is a rectus 21 if your not aware. Who's next.........

Sorry - I meant univalve!!!! Do a google search, or even a forum search and it will bring loads of info up, it's basically an inline tap that fits inside your pole to control water - pull the hose to turn water on, pull to turn off.

Rectus 21 is the generic name for the hose connectors, gardiners describe them as EZ-snap on their site:

c9049f8ef0bbdb75dbba128a141c442a.jpg

The female version I fit to my pole hose as when you disconnect it (if you need to) water doesn't leak from your pole. That's why I suggested to order with your pole order. I then use the male version on the end of my hose reel with an in line tap so the pole can be disconnected and swapped

9bb892db3e65e6eabcaee3a2fdad1e3f.jpg

Latest Posts

Back