Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAO UKIP Voters

WCF

Help Support WCF:

me likes the 5.9 percent one...i was a bit peeved when stella dropped from 5.2 to 4.8 :eek:

i will keep an eye out for them...truth is not found anything i dont like to drink yet....

i can only say one thing more about ukip......when the result comes next sunday .....will i have voted with the herd...or will i be on the fringe....i dont know, no one does, the papers keep changing thier mind and most people i have talked too dont seem to be even voting...at the end of the day what will be will be..now where do i find this ipa...tesco here i come!

brill weather by the way....i was good today only four pints of stella...had to deliver 500 magazines with the wife....its a cr a p job but not so bad after four stellas...:rofl:

Please dont rely on nigel to represent ordinary working men and women. He has no idea and, I suspect, has very little sympathy.
Do you really think Milliband, or Cameron do? They couldn't give a ____about any of us.

actually one of my favorite tv programmes was yes prime minister....the whole point of the programme was that the civil service run the country.....

haven't seen them all but my favorite was the key....

.now off to watch the best comedy on the tv...prime minister's question time...i kept missing it during the week but now have it on series record on sunday.

Not at all tolish.....I have no faith in them whatsover. One problem with the political system at the moment is that ordinary genuine people no longer seem to put their selves forward to represent us. Nearly all politicians nowadays appear to be from very middle class backgrounds. They have no idea what its like to live on regular working wage....or worse still.....the minimum wage. I believe, they look at working class people with disdain though publicly they tell us that they feel our pain. I dont want them telling me whats right and wrong. They are influenced by the company postions they take and the lobbyists they listen to. They scratch each others backs. I want no part of that.

actually one of my favorite tv programmes was yes prime minister....the whole point of the programme was that the civil service run the country.....haven't seen them all but my favorite was the key....

.now off to watch the best comedy on the tv...prime minister's question time...i kept missing it during the week but now have it on series record on sunday.
Wouldnt it be good if once a week members of the public could question the prime minister

now that is a great idea mr taytay...oh the things i would love to ask....like i said i am not loyal to any of them as such but i do say one certain party chose the wrong brother...:eek:

The other brother wouldnt have been any better cnc. Its all public image......"lets have a nice young clean cut leader, full head of hair, slim, eloquent, smiley"........bullshite.

Not at all tolish.....I have no faith in them whatsover. One problem with the political system at the moment is that ordinary genuine people no longer seem to put their selves forward to represent us. Nearly all politicians nowadays appear to be from very middle class backgrounds. They have no idea what its like to live on regular working wage....or worse still.....the minimum wage. I believe, they look at working class people with disdain though publicly they tell us that they feel our pain. I dont want them telling me whats right and wrong. They are influenced by the company postions they take and the lobbyists they listen to. They scratch each others backs. I want no part of that.
With a statement like that^ you should be a UKIP supporter./emoticons/biggrin.png I totally agree with all of that. The problem we have always faced as voters, is that we have always had to decide which is the best of the bad bunch. Farage may be middle class but at least he has had a real job in the past, unlike the ass clowns that come out of Eton and the like. You only have to see the way he tears through the corruption in the European Parliament to see that he is a genuine guy that is trying to make a difference.

Back