Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Holiday Time

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If ya haven't been before do the volcano tour G its cool, and I'm getting more jealous of Donny every second.
Yes I was there 2 years ago. Well worth the money.

Get yourself down to casa blanca too. I just hire car for the week at the same price as the coach transfers.

Whats the crack with the egypt stop shaz will the boat still dock there or not, when we booked this holiday few month ago it was either egypt or cyprus

Whats the crack with the egypt stop shaz will the boat still dock there or not, when we booked this holiday few month ago it was either egypt or Cyprus
The cruise ships at the moment are not stopping there, as for mine, I am yet to hear, even though knowing thomsons they will ring me the day before. I heard they were stopping at Rhodes instead, bit gutted as weather wont be as good, plus I wont be able to see the pyramids which I did intend to do. I also heard we are having a extra night in Israel. (a free £50pp onboard spends for inconvenience apparently)

Israel is a strange place to holiday I think, but could be worth a jerusalam/bethleham tour. After all the years of nativity plays with the kids , would be nice to see the real thing haha.

Wish we were doing another Turkey stop instead of Greece. I really do love turkey, x

Would be quality to see the jerusalem thing, thats why i wanted to go egypt to see them pyramids cuz im freaky into thinkimg we were created by aliens hahaha.

I prefer greece to turkey isnt it hotter?

Turkey/Greece prob about same tempretures....Only been Greece 3 times, always been good, just love turkey.

I want to book a holiday for july next year, but I don't know where to go. want somewhere warm but not boiling but also want the teenages amused. 15/16 year olds.

If the florida park tickets were not so expensive, I would think about that again, as been once but about 10 years ago. x

Yea a friend of mine went on a sailing thing in Croatia, sent some pictures back looked really nice, so your stop in Greece would be Rhodes?

Where have you been in Greece Shazzy? been to Paros, Poros, Lefkas, Meganissi (always wanted to go to Hallikidiki, looked really nice)

Where have you been in Greece Shazzy? been to Paros, Poros, Lefkas, Meganissi (always wanted to go to Hallikidiki, looked really nice)
Went to zante twice, many years ago...also malia, ha this is making me sound like a party animal lol cos these areas are known for there partying..

I do believe the stop in Greece will be Rhodes, never been there, so I wont mind, fingers crossed for sunshine..but its very late oct. x

Been to Marmaris turkey. Love it. The designer fakes are fab....also been to gumbet and ichmeller. Where u going in Turkey?. Or looking to go dodger?. x
Goin too Olu Deniz, love it there, been too Bodrum an aw and Kusadasi, looking too buy a place there soon /emoticons/smile.png

Would like to try Bulgaria...x
Went there 2 years ago on my bike, nice n cheap, em , careful changing money, gangsters everywhere, that's only thing , fab place, no as fab as Turkey though for me

Goin too Olu Deniz, love it there, been too Bodrum an aw and Kusadasi, looking too buy a place there soon /emoticons/smile.png

ace place olu deniz Donny went swimming in middle of blue lagoon god I am jealous now.

Back