Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Can I Increase Sales for My Window Cleaning Business?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hey everyone!
I’ve recently started a window cleaning business and I’m looking for ways to boost my sales and attract more customers. My website is https://triplegcleaning.com.au/, and I offer a range of window cleaning services, mainly focusing on residential and commercial properties.
I’m already working on SEO with a reliable person, so I’ve got that covered, but I’m looking for additional strategies to increase my sales and get more business through the door.
Some areas where I could use advice:
  1. Marketing strategies: How do you effectively promote your services locally?
  2. Pricing: What pricing strategies work best to stay competitive without undervaluing the service?
  3. Customer retention: How do you get customers to book regularly instead of just one-time jobs?
  4. Referral programs: Are these effective? If so, what’s the best way to structure one?
  5. Google Reviews: How important are these, and how can I encourage more happy customers to leave them?
Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions!

best way to gain customers is to door knock. - simple and effective and costs nothing to do

internet website do bring in work but you need to be established and have a really good site

as for pricing I suppose it depends on your area no good charging £30 a house if everyone else charges £10
and same the other way round

Customer retention will come if your offering and carry out a good regular service - charge double for a first clean this tends to knock out the time wasters

Ref's work - we offer the customer a 1/2 price clean if their rec goes regular

not seen a difference with or bad -currently have a troll trying to wreck all the reviews but hasn't made a difference to enquiries

best way to gain customers is to door knock. - simple and effective and costs nothing to do

internet website do bring in work but you need to be established and have a really good site

as for pricing I suppose it depends on your area no good charging £30 a house if everyone else charges £10
and same the other way round

Customer retention will come if your offering and carry out a good regular service - charge double for a first clean this tends to knock out the time wasters

Ref's work - we offer the customer a 1/2 price clean if their rec goes regular

not seen a difference with or bad -currently have a troll trying to wreck all the reviews but hasn't made a difference to enquiries
He’s from South Africa things might work differently out there ??

Back