Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How old is too old

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Never retirering either ( Said at 36) /emoticons/biggrin.png i Would say my knee from all the ladderwork back in days , bit of pain sometimes in elbows .

Another dead windy with a wet cloth in his mouth Can be found later on here ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol when u hit 21 it all down hill.

I'm in my fifties, still fit (lol sounds like I should be on dating website:)). I could take a private pention at 55 but will wait until 60, but even then I would probably do a day or two work (extra £100 or 2 taking it easy)

Having had a chance to go through the forums so many posts lol but was think repeatative strain injury could be a problem I have a bit of a ankle and knee problem but not enough to stop me at the moment but who knows in ten years times.
Don't worry it's just your elbows, shoulders and neck that take a beating oh and wrists

The man I took over from with my father in law was 67 when he retired as he had health issues, otherwise he would have kept going till he dropped, I'm hoping to retire from cleaning windows at 60, but run the office until I'm too senile to keep going. Got a long long way to go before that (33 years) but always good to plan ahead

Today I feel that 43 is way to bloody old /emoticons/smile.png) damn this cold I just cant seem to get rid :envy:

Back