Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to keep work regular?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

stanswindowcleaning

Hi, I have been doing water fed pole window cleaning in North London for the last 5 years. I have built up a fair bit of work by now but a lot of it is not very regular. Most of my work is supposed to be every 8-12 weeks but I keep getting delays, by a day here or there, a week here or there. It makes it quite difficult to have a proper schedule.
Any tips on how to make your work regular? Any help would be much appreciated.
Stan

A lot of the houses are terraced so to get to the back you need to go through the house, so someone always needs to be in
Then that’s an issue. If they aren’t going to be in just do the front.
If you keep going back and forward to the same area to catch people in, the round will never run smoothly.
It might be worth going out door knocking on houses without this issue ??

Reading between the lines you are letting customers dictate to you, tell them if they ain't in then its fronts only whether that be £15-20 as a minimum you don't want customers saying I won't be in today could you call at 1pm tomorrow or you can call back next week that just isn't on.

I have some customers text me to say they are away on holiday so just leave them my reply is I'll do the fronts and charge accordingly otherwise I am losing income.

I can’t understand why anyone would be willing to do domestic work 12 weekly (4 cleans a year). If commercial then yes. But it really confuses me. Does this mean that you have 8/12 weeks worth of wor?. Mine is all four weekly and each week is filled. Once I get to the end I go back to the beginning simple. Each to their own but just saying.

I can’t understand why anyone would be willing to do domestic work 12 weekly (4 cleans a year). If commercial then yes. But it really confuses me. Does this mean that you have 8/12 weeks worth of wor?. Mine is all four weekly and each week is filled. Once I get to the end I go back to the beginning simple. Each to their own but just saying.
I’m the same but every 6 weeks ?.
No ‘schedule’, just get around roughly every 6 weeks ???‍?

Latest Posts

Back