Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to keep your energy levels up during the day?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I find ladder work very therapeutic and think it helps me feel better if i am having a bad time

37. Thought I was fit but obviously not! I know a guy who is 56 and has heaps more energy and drive that I have. Something I want to rectify.
Have u fought about goin docs?im not trying be funny just help but if ur lagging at your age after 3 hour I wouldn't think was normal!everyone is different but my typical day is get up say5.30 nip gym do cardio home breakfast then work il do as many hours for the work I have then having 2 little girls get them ready for bed then gym at 9 till 10 seems a lot but actually joining a gym may help as the hormones released will actually in return give u more energy and get up and go!!!like said in earlier post stay away from sugary drinks foods as these will create a sudden insulin spike but fatigue you more hours later

I agree eviestevie

I have been naughty and had some beers today but had 2 dinners of roast chicken and Broccoli

Only 2 spuds

Been to gym on the weights as i don't do cardio

My cardio is press ups until i collapse and some crossfit type stuff with kettlebells

Gym tomorrow morning (legs and back)

Then out canvassing for 2 days straight as not much on this week

Then 3 weeks solid graft

And gym most mornings or evenings

And krav maga training on Thursday

If i stayed in watching tv i would be more tired

I agree eviestevieI have been naughty and had some beers today but had 2 dinners of roast chicken and Broccoli

Only 2 spuds

Been to gym on the weights as i don't do cardio

My cardio is press ups until i collapse and some crossfit type stuff with kettlebells

Gym tomorrow morning (legs and back)

Then out canvassing for 2 days straight as not much on this week

Then 3 weeks solid graft

And gym most mornings or evenings

And krav maga training on Thursday

If i stayed in watching tv i would be more tired
Totally agree I find that sitting in my body actually shuts down and I get depressed and irritable

My missus always says get to gym lol !!!

Everyone different tho I used to compete at bodybuilding but kids and work has made that hard last few year but that bein said I still find the time to train and prep food for the day.i did the keto diet last year less than 10g carbs Aday but still worked for more than 3 hour

I don't bodybuild as such as i don't do specific reps i.e. 12s 10s etc

It depends how i feel daily and sometimes do full body workouts

I used to bodybuild at one stage when k was young

But spent my life boxing and now krav maga

I work on changing it up each time for functional strength rather than for looks

Not that i have anything against it i just prefer my way

I used to bodybuild at one stage when k was youngBut spent my life boxing and now krav maga

I work on changing it up each time for functional strength rather than for looks

Not that i have anything against it i just prefer my way
Everyone's different even my goals have changed over last few year as my out look on life has changed I was sick of the constant bulk then diet living my life round meals and the hundreds a month on supplements!i have to gorgeous girls now and concentrate on them and work.do miss the challenge tho,we all get old lol

Did u watch the boxing last night daveyboy?any thoughts on the pacquiao mayweather bout

yeh me not so fit these days so a minute is all she is getting...:rolleyes:

I can usually work upto four hours non stop as indeed I will tomorrow...and if I want to do more..I eat and sleep and off I go again..

I couldnt get out of the door without my two kick ass coffees....I was so knacked on friday for the first time ever I had to run to three..

but dont worry ...as I dont do anything at the weekend I dont have my coffee so my body doesnt get too used to it...

I have found beetit beetroot drink works great for muscle tiredness but its and er :turd: acquired taste...

many a day if I am not working well I think...HEY I BE THE BOSS....so feck it and go home....the guilt makes me work harder the next day...

I can comfortably work on the ladders form 9 till 5.30 at the mo if needed

Only 8.5 hours which is nothing once you have worked in logistics jobs and still cleaned windows also

9-5.30 is part time compared to 5.30 am - 7.30 pm

me does like my milk duncs....

only had one day off this weekend as had to go to parents yesterday...via the pub of course...chicken ribs combo and three pints of abbots ale....then laters...on the way back..jalfrezi curry and whilst waiting two pints of stella...lovely day..wife driving...

so a nice lazy day today ..finished of the curry and watched first one film skyfall bond.... it was great....and straight into a second ..battleship..which I didnt really fancy but....it was good..

I was just going for the third ..transformers but decided to let the wife and daughter watch something..

I COULD be on to a winner as at last..so far..no one has booked me ..I AM FREE...free.to choose my destiny ...oh shi te nope its the first of the month and I have to do my monthlies...ahh well me loves me old dears tomorrow and trying to dodge the cuppa teas../emoticons/biggrin.png

Eggs/bacon and almond nuts for breakfast.

Tuna with salad for lunch.

The less carb I eat in the day the better, too much carb make me feel tired and it slow me down working.

Don't do what I did today and go to an all you can eat buffet for lunch, I ate 4 full plate fulls and a plate of pudding, I got absolutely zero work done after that......

I have made that mistake before with pizza hut buffet

Hard to get up the ladders after 13 slices of pizza

Just mot'd my car. .passed no problem so getting takeaway with the money i put by so won't be able to move either

Done a rare full day on the windows, and im knackered. My body doesnt get used to a full day on windows as its rare i have one usually a few jobs around my other job. Humping water about all day with barrells and stop starting all day with this leaky ******* trolley certainly adds to the tiredness

Back