Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to keep your energy levels up during the day?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I help my buddy clean a some posh apartments every 12 weeks. He puts me on the 40foot pole to do the 4th story windows. Not that i mind too much but by lunchtime I'm absolutely drained. I sit down for lunch and can hardly be bothered to move let alone speak after. Does anyone else find work with poles that big exhausting?

Every time I plan on doing a long day on the windows I fail. I must be getting old but by 2pm I'm rapidly losing interest it's a slog to get to 3pm

Hats off to those that work till 5 everyday week in week out

Yeah true, but i think there something about working with big poles, compressing the spine or something that extra tiresome
Haha yeh that's also true, it isn't the easiest job but it's not the hardest either!! People do harder graft all day for minimum wage so I don't think we have it that bad do we....

Haha yeh that's also true, it isn't the easiest job but it's not the hardest either!! People do harder graft all day for minimum wage so I don't think we have it that bad do we....
I've been a scaffolder for the last 15 years, this wfp lark is a piece of cake and you can earn more in a day cleaning f/s/g and Windows, should have done this a long time ago

I must admit I do get an achy neck from looking up so much though

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'm relatively fit and healthy and I've worked hard for 12 years sorting this business out but some days are definitely harder than others.

For me, porridge in the morning, protein in take with carbs at lunch - a good chicken breast with a bagel and some salad or along those lines. And a healthy dinner 6/7 days a week. Usually knackered by Thursday night so I try and book easier work or a big clean job in to the Friday. The six day weeks I do once a month are a killer though. Don't move on the Sunday ;D

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I try to eat healthy during the week and am now back at the gym to lose my beer belly that has snuck up on me recently

Given up the martial arts training properly now as i never get the time and was only getting to go sporadically

Rugby training on a Thursday night and a game or training on a sunday keeps me going..i actually feel better at work the next day and i play second row so always getting battered

If i have a tiring day a beer or 2 at the rugby club soon sorts me out

cycling at least 3 times a week keeps me trim ish, lost 8lb since august even though im not really trying, still eating shite just more cycling!

Back