Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I hate sill brushes... but love

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Are you using the standard pencil jets or the smaller pencil jets? also is the 35cm good for residental work?

Standard size jets mate.

That's what i use it on its great. Pretty much same width as a standard pane of glass so very quick cleaning.

Are you using anymore water using quad jet?

I do a lot of leaded, Georgian and wood frames, so will still need to use my ultimate flock also, have just ordered Friday a ultimate medium soft standard size if I like I will defo give the 35CM a go.

Are you using anymore water using quad jet?
I do a lot of leaded, Georgian and wood frames, so will still need to use my ultimate flock also, have just ordered Friday a ultimate medium soft standard size if I like I will defo give the 35CM a go.
Used less water as rinsing is so quick. Im ordering a flocked 35cm this evening fir the leaded stuff.

Let us know with the 35cm flock can imagine it being good on the Connie roof panels.

Let us know with the 35cm flock can imagine it being good on the Connie roof panels.
No ...I like the look of them for size don't get me wrong but it's the sill is the main issue for me I had complaints about the sills till I switched over to the sill brush...just wish they made one bigger

I like the flock sill brush also, but prefer the ultimate flock on the glass still waiting for my medium soft to be delivered apparently the fed ex delivery truck broke down last night so will have to wait another day for delivery.

Back