I'm sick of cleaning block pavers

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by Smurf, May 15, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What a mucky job that is as every time I do one I come home plastered in ****. Even gets in me beard & hair but the best bit when using a turbo nozzle sand & **** gets blasted everywhere.

The look of horror on customers faces is classic though :D

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

One I did today I had to cover all the plants, bushes and hard landscaping including around the pond that could not be moved out of the way.

Then whilst cleaning it ended up looking like a swimming pool of sludge water as it cold not drain away properly.

I could not be arsed to get me wetvac out of the van so when the customer said "I know I will get my pond vac on that no problem" I just let him carry on as you do :D

To be honest I was impressed how well this thing worked for such a cheap wetvac as was also setup to auto empty
    http://www.swelluk.com/pond/pond-vacs-maintenance-58/pond-vacs-301/oase-pondovac-start-39759.html

Here is the vid on youtube

3. cheapncheerful

well i never....me got a pond too....could add that and swimming pool maintenance to the list of jobs we do.....................yeh using the power washer the other day just to get rid of the weeds was fun ...that muck sure does travel...:rofl:

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

5. cheapncheerful

now take off the tash....and its very close..:Dnah too much hair..

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Think they call that look "everything goes south at my age" :D

That's probably why I keep my cloths on in public now so not to scare anyone

7. TolishAPurd

Sorry to ask about pressure washers again smurf, but I can't remember where it was we were talking about it. Whats the minimum spec you would consider for a washer? As in operating pressures, LPM etc. I've got a few jobs lined up so its happening this month.

8. TolishAPurd

At least the pressure washing has got to be better then gutters though Smurf?

9. cheapncheerful

yeh me only using the toy one at 110 bar....what damage could i do with a proper one:rofl: for certain i would have goggles on.....

there are two ages noted for me ...one was thirty....marked with the sudden appearance of the belly...

and fifty....going towards fifty is uphill and looking at the blue sky once there you suddenly realise you are at the top of the hill and looking down at the ground below..hmmm 54 now...so i try to slow down and enjoy life these days....mind you some would say i couldnt go much slower...:oldy:

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

There is good money to be made doing both ;)

Advertisement