Introducing the SB100

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Simply Business, Jun 2, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Simply Business

Simply Business Well-Known Member
    Supplier

Hi guys,

Thought I'd post this on here (after checking with Gav of course!), as I know there's a few Simply Business customers floating around on here!

What is the SB100?

The SB100 is an exclusive group of customers that we are assembling to represent the needs, wants and values of business owners in the UK. Members will represent over 250k businesses that we insure, and have the chance to have their say on crucial business matters.

What are the benefits of being in the SB100?

Joining is entirely free, and in return you will receive up to 1/3 off your insurance, entry into a monthly prize draw and potentially have the opportunity to be used in advertising campaigns and be case studied on our website (great free advertising!).

All that members have to commit to is taking part in a maximum of 2 short monthly surveys on small business matters to receive the benefits.

boarcity Jake rshandyman Jackjoewill - you guys have mentioned being with us on some threads. Be great to have you guys on board (and any other SB customers on here!). Keen to have some strong WCF influence in the group!

You can read more here: http://www.simplybusiness.co.uk/knowledge/articles/2015/05/sb100/

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

The sb100 is the localbus between stevenage and london
    Good luck fitting all those people on it lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Simply Business

Supplier

A double-decker I hope?! :D

4. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

I was a customer for about 4 years when I was in vending, but not been for a couple of years now.

5. Simply Business

Supplier

Ah, that's a shame Diwrnach would have been great to have you in the SB100! Would be great to get a few of the WCF guys involved to represent window cleaners and make sure your voices are heard!

We'll be lobbying Westminster for small business' needs, as well as there being regular national press coverage etc :)

6. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Id be interested, let me know some more details...

7. Simply Business

Supplier

Good to hear Jake! Essentially, the SB100 will be our go-to group for polls, case studies and advertising campaign focuses.

We'll ask you to answer a maximum of 2 monthly polls on issues that are important to business owners like yourself, and in return you'll receive up to a third off your policy renewal, be automatically entered into an exclusive monthly prize draw (keep in mind there will be roughly 100 businesses in the SB100 so a good chance of winning!) and you'll have the opportunity to have your business profiled on our website/social media/advertising campaigns etc - so great free exposure!

Would be great if you could get involved Jake - minimal fuss and some decent benefits :) Be good to have a WCF representative or two in there too :)

There's more info here: http://www.simplybusiness.co.uk/knowledge/articles/2015/05/sb100/

8. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Okies, what's the prize goodies?

I'll have a look at the link now;)

9. Jake

Jake Grand Master

What's the (up to £50) on the policy renewal mean?

10. Simply Business

Supplier

They'll be business essentials - think tablet/sat nav/fuel card etc :) And it means we will give 1/3 off a policy up to £50. I.e., if someone has a £15k policy, a third of that would be £5k! So we've had to limit it at £50 :)

You guys would be our priority for case studies/advertising etc which I think is the coolest part! For example we've got billboards planned around the country where our actual customers will be used on them (rather than actors ha :))

Advertisement