Is My Website The Worst You've Seen

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Whizz-Bizz, Oct 29, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

Right 2+ years ago I set up this website http://whizz-bizz.yo...om/services.php it cost me absolutely nothing

Ive had 2 cleaners say its no good in the last 2 months so please tell me as potential clients what do you want to see on there ?

How can I make it better for you ?

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Looks very amateur, design and layout is very poor so not professional and SEO is none existent.

Sorry

3. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Mine is just as bad lol .

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I've seen your site, it's not lol.

Sorry again, holes getting deeper.

5. Iain

Iain Guru

Well that's pretty much summed it all up! Sorry. Good attempt though.

6. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

Tell you what Iain give me a ring tomorrow Ive P.M the number to you Im interested ARC Services might be and I know a couple of other guys might co operate so a group deal is needed.

But please dont be offended if its a no as Im very tight when it comes to return on marketing spend and I need to hear you say a few of the right things.

Other than that your input is greatly recieved

7. harunh

harunh Legend

uve had that site for 2 years ? so howcome 2/3 months ago u said on this forum u currently have no website ? something dodgy going on here :| sorry mate but thats what you said ! but when people wanted to see yo ur website... u went to yola.com to get a simple free quick website ;)

8. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

The website us far too cluttered mate

9. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

Im deffo sorting out my website, H I have never stated anywhere I didnt have a website ever.

10. laddergarder

No offense wiz but I have looked at some of the sites Ian has done, and think they are worth every penny. They are not just conjured up, he has to spend a fair bit of time on them. IMO if I was Ian, I would stick to his price, its a great deal as it is.

As for your site, its not too great pal, no offense here either, but it would be a waste to spend money on hosting, and not put a little more effort into the site. You could even get allot of templates that would look better.

Contents is a big thing I think for websites, you want your own pictures, not just images copied of google, and good contents. Personally I don't like the black, background, I think this works well in some instances, but not for others.

Advertisement