Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wheelie Bin Setup Pics For Jb

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yep and I've also been waiting over an hour for pics of the job to be sent to me so could give an estimate of cost over the phone. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I don't want/need that job anyway if I'm honest so if I do eventualy give them a price it will be very high indeed /emoticons/wink.png

All done /emoticons/biggrin.png

View attachment 2100

Used my pure water tank to feed the washer on this one as they did not have an outside tap.

Just so you know chap this size trailer (erde 121) you will not be able to carry a wheelie bin about aswell as the pressure washer because it takes up most of the space.

I would have preferred a fold up handle to be honest to make the washer more compact but that thing is so heavy guess they thought it was a bad idea

View attachment 2098

I can now see why people have proper van or trailer rigs and even pressure washing bowsers as is some much quicker and easier like that.

Time to rethink how I go about pressure washing as is a pain to keep unload and loading pressure washing kit in and out of my small van. :rolleyes:

what is the internal measurements of thet trailer smurf, i have an erde 122, 4ft / 3 ft, i missed out on the franc trailer @ 5ft / 4 ft, went 4 too much £280, i wasnt gouin in a bidding war. theres always something on ebay eventually.

do you have any difficulty getting in trailer, do you leave it in trailer on some jobs. i have an estate @ the moment, throw bin in back. hose es in trailer, do you take trailer off car when taking washer off. may be best looking at a better trailer. its like everything needs to be done no, i better relax, thats when you make mistakes.

Giemiester have you set it up yet, does it come intact all put togeather

Same as yours

what is the internal measurements of thet trailer smurf, i have an erde 122, 4ft / 3 ft, i missed out on the franc trailer @ 5ft / 4 ft, went 4 too much £280, i wasnt gouin in a bidding war. theres always something on ebay eventually.

That size trailer would be fine Johnny if you can get a wheelie bin and other kit in your estate car. /emoticons/wink.png

I use two cut down scaffold boards as ramps so just hitch up trailer to your car first then load the washer on. Best way I've found is to leave the pressure washer in the trailer which is left attached to the van. I do this because the trailer does not have a jokey wheel, drop down legs or breaks so stays secure and level to run the washer.

Make sure first if you run the washer from the trailer you have enough length pressure washer hose also a long enough garden hose to feed the wheelie bin to do the job in question. If not then you will need to take the washer off the trailer and set it all up including the bin closer to the job.

do you have any difficulty getting in trailer, do you leave it in trailer on some jobs. i have an estate @ the moment, throw bin in back. hose es in trailer, do you take trailer off car when taking washer off. may be best looking at a better trailer. its like everything needs to be done no, i better relax, thats when you make mistakes.Giemiester have you set it up yet, does it come intact all put togeather

have you never bothered trying axle stands as legs for trailer, just a thougut., geimisters very quiet about his new washer. i just need a towbar putting on now. i get washer tomorrow, hopefully im not too gobsmacked by its size. i had all these worries when i was going wfp, and producing pure water, but i percevered and now its a doddle. as long as i get the start up procedure right , regarding the bleed valve and any other niggly bits to do, oil and petrol, unleaded, what oil do you put in yours smurf. try to get a good routine, ohh and yes water. when your starting it up from your wheely bin do you start with low rev s, then when warmed full revs. do you always have to have it on full pressure or can you just turn them down to say 3000psi and leave them at that if you dont need more. i dont want to mess with the unloader all the time.

When youve finished your clean, do you just turn it off and leave any excess water in the washer untill your next start up, get it all out when starting up fresh.

when i learn all this i will be thinking what was all the worry about. :rolleyes:

When you get it just have a play as I'm sure you will figure it out,

I got mine used but would have thought it will be sent with instructions/handbook that is if you can read cangi 温柔的我 translation (be gentle with me) /emoticons/biggrin.png

Dipstick springs to mind /emoticons/biggrin.png

Use the dipstick on the engine to check as I'm sure they should come with oil as should have been tested before shipping from Terry. By the way you will not be able to start the engine if it has low/no oil as it has low oil sensor fitted. Also the pump will have a glass window so you can see the level of the oil.

Best get that washer out of the cold ASAP or maybe buggered before you get to use it :rolleyes:

get it inside shed or wherever storing it, cover engine / pump up with a good blanket or something to keep these temperatures off it, i tried to delay mine due to cold temp., too late , comming today, luckilly no frost about.

yes arrived @ 3pm, not as big and heavy as i was dreading, got a big scratch mark on the top, its indoors @ the moment by the fire, just getting the basics, my throttle is hard to move, is yours the same, its a bit lighter when i took 20metre hose out., it may even go in car if i put some plywood in the back, and a ramp up to the boot, probably put in trailer, but i will have a go @ the car, it weighs the same as 1 adult, so shouldnt bee too damaging.

im going to relax now and wait for the weather to break, before i have a go.

Throttle is like that for a reason so it stays were you want it set when the washer is running.

Best take a pic of the damage and send it to Terry to ask for some money off as was probably damaged in transit.

Not a good idea to put a petrol engine washer next to a fire as it might go BANG! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yeah throttle is hard to move.

Had a quick go round back of parents house, as still recovering, nice to be outside lol

Its awesome.

Be aware you will get dirty, my clothes are ready to go in wash anyway. but am as dirty as a pig lol

Do you know how heavy it is? Around 70kilo??

Sounds about average human weight anyway.

should be 50 kg, around 8 1/2 stone., the mark seems to be some sort of glue type substance. gmeister did you get waterflow from tap or water container with the suction hose atatched

Back