Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wheelie Bin Setup Pics For Jb

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So you think it's good now from just conected directly to an outside tap. Wait till you try it at full bore sucking from a wheelie bin/buffer tank /emoticons/biggrin.png

Get yourself some waterproofs also eye protection glasses or visior is always a good idea.

Yeah throttle is hard to move.
Had a quick go round back of parents house, as still recovering, nice to be outside lol

Its awesome.

Be aware you will get dirty, my clothes are ready to go in wash anyway. but am as dirty as a pig lol

Do you know how heavy it is? Around 70kilo??

Sounds about average human weight anyway.
Got the water from outdoor tap

Need to get loads of practice, and I don't mean the cleaning bit lol.

I find mine really hard to start up, normal? any tips?

Got to get used to the spray nozzle to, lol, sweat and powerful

did you get a turbo nozzle as well with pack., not much in manual, look on other sites for manual , there mostly the same apart from name, its forecast a decent day tomorrow. did you prime it up first, use lance befor starting up to expell any air, dont forget oil. and petrol, unleaded.

If i remember right my dad took a tap off it this might have been the water inlet? Revealing the hozlelock male type???

I would not bother trying to connect directly to an outside tap as thoses washer pumps will not work at full flow rate/pressure if you do.

i might give it a go and see if it will be ok in rear of estate. its flat enough , put back seats down, place some plywood to place it on, i may just to see if i can., keep you posted. theres a place in a nearby viliage which sells 210 litre water butts, for £5. them blue ones you see on the horse jumps when you pass the farm areas. they use them for feed etc. strong solid, untill i get sorted .

View attachment 1379

Back