It is going to be the biggest topic this year

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mark m, Mar 12, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

http://www.hse.gov.uk/press/2006/e06061.htm

http://www.anglianwater.co.uk/_assets/media/Drought_Pack_Ruthamford.doc.pdf

If it happens i think i will wfp tops only trad bottoms and what stops me from saying i have been useing these tanks for harvesting rain water in the winter and i have got 10 :):):D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IBC-WATER-STORAGE-TANK-DIESEL-TANK-RAIN-WATER-HARVESTING-1000-LITRE-TANK-C-W-TAP-/290636218755?pt=UK_BOI_FarmingEquipment_RL&hash=item43ab44c183

Advertisement
  2. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

it wont bother us window cleaners, we are all making £300 a day and signing on, might top up my tan for a few weeks

3. Ryan

Ryan Guest

I have a bath once a day and thats about 150 litres do i have to have a shower now ?

i pay my water rates i'll do what i want with it lol

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

LOL well said Welsh :)

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

5. Paul

Paul Guest

I don't understand how a island can run out of water, this country can't cope with anything, snow nope, floods nope, hot weather nope, we've got a good government there fellas. :)

6. Posh

Posh Hero

Totally agree. My parents live in Spain. Have done for 20 years. They hardly ever get rain yet they all use there hoses and sprinklers come out the ground for the grass. God knows we get enough bloody rain. You pay your water rates. If they take something away (hosepipe) then your rates should go down. I Spose the farmers a start moaning soon. Everyone worries about the farmers but don't give 2 hoots about anyone else.

7. Hey mate, I've just looked at their website as where I live I thought I would be effected. As it stands Cambridgeshire water is not under a hose pipe ban. However, Anglian water is but you can still do the following and I quote "Use a hosepipe in the course of a business to clean a private motor vehicle, or for cleaning walls or windows of domestic premises, paths or patios or an artificial outdoor surface, where this is done as a service to customers"

Here's the link http://www.anglianwater.co.uk/environment/water-resources/E90894F6CB2546F88BFF82408F9B81CE.aspx

Nevertheless, I wonder how many people looking on at us cleaning windows using wfp will criticise????

8. Posh

Posh Hero

That's good news. I'm in Cambridgeshire to.

9. mark m

mark m Hero

I Agree also window cleaners have mortages as well we have to eat and feed the family .They have to let us use water

10. chip

chip Guru

i'm also under anglian water, but according to the weatherman on look north, no look northers will have restrictions this yr. apparently they've put a pipeline between the west yorks reservoirs and further east. they showed a pic of one reservoir overflowing

Advertisement