Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I've sprung a leak...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jonny 67

One of my di vessels is leaking under pressure. Any of you guys know where I can get replacement o rings for it. Seems a shame to bin the vessel for an o ring. TIA

One of my di vessels is leaking under pressure. Any of you guys know where I can get replacement o rings for it. Seems a shame to bin the vessel for an o ring. TIA
From the manufacturer. What make are they? Are they spectrum or another generic design 

Get an O ring repair kit from loctite 

Copy the broken piece for it's non bonded length. Get a new length and splice with cement based glue and install 

Great battlefield repair 

Thanks guys. I can't remember where I got them, but I'll check tomorrow. Thanks again ?
AW top tip

Measure the thickness of the rubber then superglue it back together and Measure the diameter of the circle and source a replacement just order an undersized version of what you have.

You don't need to buy everything you need from a window cleaning supplier 

AW top tip

Measure the thickness of the rubber then superglue it back together and Measure the diameter of the circle and source a replacement just order an undersized version of what you have.

You don't need to buy everything you need from a window cleaning supplier 
Thanks APW

Back