Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

just did the first quote...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Better then waiting 12 weeks 
Your right about that, and im not dis agreeing with you about the benefits of 4/8 weeks - i was 4/8 weekly until the end of 2018 when i changed everything to 6, iv found it a huge benefit to myself im so much more efficiant in terms of getting round my customers, I had got to the stage where month to month my neighbouring customers on diffrent frequancys were not due at the same time so id be going back a week later to park in the same space, it was costing me time and money and i was falling behind more and more througgout the year, with regards to people skipping cleans my customers rarely do - one of the benefits of being strict about cutting the dross if im turned away its for good reason and because all my works on one frequancy i can usually call back within a day or week and tell them they will be cleaned again in line with their neighbour next time. 

Im not trying to convice you 6 is better, it is for me at the moment, and actually i have to concede in order to offer  flexiblity i was going to offer 3 or 6 but didnt think it would wash ? excuse the pun .

and here's me offering "whatever.." lol.

I've got 3 monthly's (yeah it's a bit gutty but hey.. still money right?)

a 2 monthly - as above

6 weeklys - perfect

monthlys.. jackpot.

have been out for afew hours and have just done my first quote.  seemed an alrite bloke.  16 windows quoted 18 pound. 

I go with up to 8 units £10, up to 12 units £15 upto 16 £20. Anything more is a licence to print money.

I define a unit as a window / door surrounded by the fitting to the wall - if it's a bay window with 3 pieces that's 3 (though to be fair i'm naff at remembering that). Double doors are 2. I don't charge per unit / window / door i just do it in the ranges above. Much easier. Also i add on a fiver if i got to get on a extension roof and conservatories i still can't get right lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once every 4 weeks for me works ideally if they end up getting 13 cleans within year then its a bonus for me as I earn extra money doing the same job not messing on with f.s.g cleans or conny roofs which I've totally dropped now anyway because they are P.I.T.A and I my old bones are aching after 11 years of wfp

Back