Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just got started.

Ian Docksey

So I've just got started, done a couple of jobs ,that were already booked  family n friends.  Went out today also to quote 4 jobs, got 2 straight away   another was a messer really as it turned out they already had a windy. The last I'm waiting to hear from. We all gotta start somewhere!!!

swc1

So I've just got started, done a couple of jobs ,that were already booked  family n friends.  Went out today also to quote 4 jobs, got 2 straight away   another was a messer really as it turned out they already had a windy. The last I'm waiting to hear from. We all gotta start somewhere!!!
That's a good start. 

Dt 20

Good start mate keep it up 

Part Timer

Premium Member
Always is the older you are ?
Probably more so for you then me, I'm used to being on site for 4 hours doing 4 floor work. You on the other hand would crucify me on the door to door stuff. As a newbie though he'll need a very hot bath when he's finished that, and probably for the next 2 days after. I know @Mark75 did 24 flats as a relative newbie and knew he'd done a days work ?

Iron Giant

Staff member
Probably more so for you then me, I'm used to being on site for 4 hours doing 4 floor work. You on the other hand would crucify me on the door to door stuff. As a newbie though he'll need a very hot bath when he's finished that, and probably for the next 2 days after. I know @Mark75 did 24 flats as a relative newbie and knew he'd done a days work ?
When you want to do a proppa days work you know where I am ?

Mark75

Mate for sure , I knew I had done a days work alright , I last felt like that when I was at Travis Perkins working in the Yard in my early 20's . Ian i agree with Part Timer you will know you done a Days for Sure but it will be worth It , Well Done on getting a big job like that so early on in Your New Career as a Windy 

Ian Docksey

There's people on here that have been going years and never had an enquiry that size. Tenner a flat is a good 2 days wages for a days work. How big is your water tank ?
I totally understand that, that's why I'm gobsmacked mate. When I got the phone call, I was like wtf.  But I'll put a quote in n see how it goes.

Ian Docksey said:
I totally understand that, that's why I'm gobsmacked mate. When I got the phone call, I was like wtf.  But I'll put a quote in n see how it goes.
Oh. Water tank not big enough, only 350ltr , but spotless water is only 2 mins away.

Mark75

I gotta get it first. Will put quote in tomorrow.  Let's see!!
Ian Ask the  guys on Here about Pricing , I know everyone has there own pricing but it will give you a idea . The guys on here they will help as much as They can . You Don't want to over Price a big Job Like this and Lose out as it will be a Decent Earner .

Ian Docksey

Ian Ask the  guys on Here about Pricing , I know everyone has there own pricing but it will give you a idea . The guys on here they will help as much as They can . You Don't want to over Price a big Job Like this and Lose out as it will be a Decent Earner .
Cheers for the advice . I will ask a couple that have been giving me advice

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock