Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just had a go on my mates patio

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dam £50 I wouldn't get out of bed for that mate [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly mate, I'm on my way round there now to do the windows. My guess is that they are covered in spite, there's swirl patterns everywhere from the 100quid Argos special he's used, and it took him all day with the window wide open so he can feed his electric cable through. I could be wrong though and it could just be a 'smart ' windy deciding to give his services away for free. Lol

I've had people saying it's great stuff but kills everything it touches I'm a bit wary now if using it if I can get some that is

I've had people saying it's great stuff but kills everything it touches I'm a bit wary now if using it if I can get some that is

Yeah it's just bleach Neil, but if your carful I.e don't spray it all over customers plants, it'll be fine lol :thumbsup:

But what if you spray it all over the drive and whilst pressure washing the drive it flick it on to the grass or wherever ?

Then run, run like the Wind Neil,

Nah if it's diluted enough, and with all the pressure washer water you'll be fine /emoticons/wink.png

No haven't got one Steve, always use a pump sprayer for chemicals,

Then pressure wash after its sat there for 20 mins

Eviestevie said he turns the power on his machine down. Would you do this for a massive block paved drive?

I wouldn't know where to get it in my area, just a farm supply shop?
My local farming supply shop (mole valley farmers) I have to ask for "red label hypochlorite". the brand seems to be "deosan"

searching for that might be easier and it is the same stuff at 11%.

This is a pic from today.

On the right is after pressure wash (low pressure and lots of care)

On the left is the same pressure washing but I sprayed hypo on at about 3% (about the same as standard bleach) and left it for 15 mins then gave it a quick wizz over with my FSC.

Which pump sprayer do you use jake ?

Shurflo backpack is a chemical pump sprayer so I am using it to apply mosskiller to roofs with WFP

anyone done same ? Pump seems ok so far ....

Which pump sprayer do you use jake ?Shurflo backpack is a chemical pump sprayer so I am using it to apply mosskiller to roofs with WFP

anyone done same ? Pump seems ok so far ....
I use an 8 litre pump sprayer (pump by hand) from eBay, cost about £12 lol

Eviestevie said he turns the power on his machine down. Would you do this for a massive block paved drive?

I use about 80% revs on block paving Steve, you can use 100% as block paving is fine to be blasted, all you'll do is blast the sand out, but that's expected, you'll have to re sand driveways after no matter what

I use an 8 litre pump sprayer (pump by hand) from eBay, cost about £12 lol
Ok mate - looked at Bens website - some great stuff for softwash - question is - I don't already have petrol washer so would the softwash package do both ? If that makes sense

Know what you mean Neil

By law you have to dispose of it safely too not just let it run down road

There's other more friendly stuff but it's expensive

Back