Just Starting Out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by David@Aqua, Sep 8, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. David@Aqua

David@Aqua Member

Hi guys
    My name is David and iv just started a traditional window cleaning business in my local area of Morecambe, I had most of the equipment, just got what else i needed with 5000 fliers and im into my 4th week I love it. I have been reading post for weeks now and picked up some great tips of all of you hope i can do the same. thanks

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Welcome to the family .
    Enjoy your stay dude .

3. MikeJP

MikeJP Active Member

Greetings from down the road in Preston! I've only been going for a few weeks myself and this forum has helped loads.

They're an helpful bunch so don't hesitate to ask if you have plenty of questions!!

4. David@Aqua

David@Aqua Member

thanks, it was daunting giving my first quote out and after reading more posts well i am learning ha ha

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

Welcome home!! Sounds like your off to a good start! Let's hope it keeps picking up for u!

6. David@Aqua

David@Aqua Member

Think i need to up my game though i was driving through Morecambe at 8:30pm tonight and seen a window cleaner doing a Chinese restaurant, I have heard of this bloke working all the hours but a Saturday night.

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

LOL maybe he didn't have enough money to pay for the take away!!

8. MikeJP

MikeJP Active Member

Good on him I suppose there's moneys to be made. Saying that though, i think i'm with you...........need to up the game a lil bit more!!

A sat nite might not be too bad actually. At least i could avoid that Xfactor bull****! :D

9. David@Aqua

David@Aqua Member

i was thinking more of someone walking into his three sets of ladders he had stood up near the entrance,but fair play, im away from the x factor and the MRS ha ha

10. harunh

harunh Legend

good luck mate we are all here to help eachother

4 weeks ? cool... how many customers u got so far mate ? i love door knocking :p but i also hate it when its not going my way :( but when it does go my way i feel so happy :p :p lol

Advertisement