Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Kitting out the van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Grant1793

Recently purchased a WFP with a trolley system. So far so good few adjustments are needed e.g longer hose reel, valve etc. Small changes that will make it a faster process when on the job. I decided I needed to kit out the van to a make the process easier as I had my WFP lying on top of containers possibly getting damaged along with cloths spare bit and bobs everywhere which becomes a nightmare eventually! So I did a quick kit out not finished my any means but this will make my life easier on the job for now.  WFP hooked up to the ceiling of the van, screwed in boxes to the side with all my clothe etc inside. Bungeed down the trolley system so its secure. Along with my trad gear hung up ready to go. Will start using this new layout tommrow and I have high hopes it will make my life easier! Quick question need help for a tank eventually being fitted in I have a combo van of 1000 kg payload what tank size would I be able to fit in? 

Thanks! 

View attachment IMG_4684.HEIC
View attachment IMG_4685.HEIC

Back