Knock Knock

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by OoO, Feb 21, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. OoO

OoO Guest

Was too windy todo work today, so i went and did some shopping. On way back called in on wc mate, and he was just about to go knocking.

So thought i haven't done any for a few years, why not.

Anyway to cut a long story short,

I did about 1 and half hours for him and got him about 10 customers and two fascia cleans lol. I priced every house, at my prices got em to sign his form and then we met up. I took photos of all of them, and showed him. He was totally shocked. Its up to him to clean em now, lol He wanted help with that as well.

Still got it, yeah boi!

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

That is some going over 20 in 90 minutes I would give up window cleaning to be a canvasser

3. OoO

OoO Guest

Loads of short cuts, i picked a long street, only knocked the dirty houses and once they agreed to the price, i always get them to text mates or ring mates who might be interested. I do my old "mates rates joke, goes down well

10 customers not 20 LOL, that's a typo

4. harunh

harunh Legend

why dont u go go door knocking for yaself :p

5. OoO

OoO Guest

Thats the plan :)

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Ull do well

7. JDMW

JDMW Guru