Knocking other method on websites

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Eddie dragon, Jul 30, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Eddie dragon

Eddie dragon Active Member

I have been looking at random window cleaners websites, as my daughter is helping me set one up. Found it realy helpfull just seeing what others have done. What struck me is how many Trad or wfp, actually knock the other method in some way.
    I have refrained from this as I don't see the point. Both methods do the job, long as the person doing it has some pride in the job. I'm 99% wfp some windows or properties are best done Trad, insides obviously Trad.
    By knocking the other method on our website we are feeding confusion to customers. I think it's time to stop.

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I have always said i don't care what method anyone uses as long as they do the job properly
    I use both but until last year was trad
    boarcity and his lads work all day on ladders and obviously do a good job as he is so busy
    Damo is 100% wfp and does a very good job and is very busy
    In my opinion there is no difference between them except they choose to work differently
    I only wfp for the fact it means no ladders andni can get my work done quicker

3. Damo

Damo Guru

image.jpeg

I don't mind Trad lol. I ain't a 100% 99.5% lol

That was cleaned in and out. Didn't use WFP on the inside tho lol

Me personally its down to money, i earn more using WFP tools.

I do believe on my WWW i knock trad a little bit as well hehe.

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

any one that feels the need to knock other people has little or no confidence in themselves.

im tryin to remember who it was [on this forum] who had a dig at trad on his wfp website ,i then started looking for him as he works in my own area and realized he had a truly half baked round,not really even a round as iv not ever seen him working at a window !

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Could it be Jake boarcity?
    Hr was full of it and always knocking trad

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

is he still about ? i find it really hard to bleve hes a windie,i mean im workin in his home town 2 or 3 days every week and never see him,not even cruisin the ringroads . last time i actually saw him was last november and he was parked in the McD car park when i pulled in for my lunch with the lads ,drew up by his van door an tooted my horn , he shot upright and face was a picture ,surely was pullin his plonker!

7. Alien Human

Love cleaning windows like that. Window cleaning heaven.

8. Damo

Damo Guru

Yeah it's a lovely house. MR BS only does council houses though :rofl::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Advertisement