Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ladder height for gutter clearing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Scrubsy

Can anyone recommend roughly what kind of working height a ladder would need to be to clear gutters on a standard two storey house please? Only for very stubborn stuff that the gutter vacuum won't clear, or if you knocked and end cap off and needed to put it back on etc.

I thought maybe about 6 metres would be ok, but just wondered if anyone else did the same please?

Thank you.

Can anyone recommend roughly what kind of working height a ladder would need to be to clear gutters on a standard two storey house please? Only for very stubborn stuff that the gutter vacuum won't clear, or if you knocked and end cap off and needed to put it back on etc.

I thought maybe about 6 metres would be ok, but just wondered if anyone else did the same please?

Thank you.
Depending on your choice of trade ladder and it's footprint configuration I'd also recommend a suitable ladder leveller / non slip device as being a lone worker is dangerous when ladder use comes into play.

Latest Posts

Back