Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where to Purchase a Heavy Duty Flex-Barrier?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Herm

Anyone know where I might be able to purchase a water flex barrier? Really could've done with one on my last job, so really want to buy one to keep in my van. Or any alternatives? This one was from AC but they are out of stock.

Anyone know where I might be able to purchase a water flex barrier? Really could've done with one on my last job, so really want to buy one to keep in my van. Or any alternatives? This one was from AC but they are out of stock.

I've got a few water filled barriers as I provide a winter emergency flood reaction service and high volume pumping

Check out Vevor or Zoro that's where mine came from
Easy to reuse and roll up after each use

Thanks AW. Just been looking at the Vevor ones where they expand when wet?, I assume they dissolve and fold back down afterwards?

Thanks AW. Just been looking at the Vevor ones where they expand when wet?, I assume they dissolve and fold back down afterwards?

No, stay away from single use thirsty sock style barriers as they are not cost effective

You need roll out reusable water filled barriers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240627_190835_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240627_190835_Chrome.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240627_190643_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240627_190643_Chrome.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240627_190517_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240627_190517_Chrome.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 0
thank you! I wasn't sure if they were single use or reusable! I'll deffo stay a way from them, then! Really like the vevor ones but they are now out of stock sadly

thank you! I wasn't sure if they were single use or reusable! I'll deffo stay a way from them, then! Really like the vevor ones but they are now out of stock sadly
Try contacting the environment agency they might be able to point you in the right direction with suppliers etc they have lots of different methods to stop liquids at pollution incidents

Latest Posts

Back